Raucous live concert in the Widow Jane Mine.
See the Lara and the Ark-Tones on October 2nd, 2021 at 3PM!
Kingston City Distinguished Artist of 2020-2 and winner of the 2017 Ameripolitan Music Award for Best Female Rockabilly Artist, and named the “Best Up-And-Coming Band” by New York’s Hudson Valley Magazine, Lara Hope and the Ark-Tones are the Northeast’s premier Roots Rock n’ Roll & Rockabilly Twang outfit!
Find out more at their website: https://www.larahopeandtheark-tones.com and of course Lara’s bandcamp site: https://larahope.bandcamp.com .
Opening band is To Be Announced!
When you buy a ticket, your name is put on the ticket list. Although we attempt to send you a ticket to your PayPal address from “firstname.lastname@example.org”, if you don’t get one it’s still OK: your name will be on the list!
- Gates open hour before event.
- $20, $15 for members, $10 for 13-18, 12 and under are free. Presales via this website are now preferred to get an estimate of audience size. Credit cards will be able to be processed onsite. There will be a $1 processing fee for electronic sales.
- As of early August 2021, Ulster County is experiencing a peak in COVID transmission, so please wear a mask, even if vaccinated, until new advice from the CDC & NY health departments lets us doff them.
- Children under 12 must be supervised and sated at all times during the performance.
- As with all events in the Widow Jane Mine,
– Bring a folding chair for each audience member! We have only a limited number of plastic chairs, and if you bring your own, we can accommodate a larger crowd, and you’ll be more comfortable. Yoga mats or camping mattresses might also do if you don’t mind them getting wet and muddy.
– Dress for cool, damp, drippy weather, even if it’s the middle of summer. The mine has its own micro climate and often that climate is damp and drippy.
- As with the rest of the site if you bring it in, bring it out.