The CHHS is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) educational organization, run on a shoestring – sometimes on the aglet of a shoestring!
We gladly accept volunteers for work on the site, even off season.
We also gladly accept donations: monetary, service, and material!
Here are some ways to help us out:
- Become a member! You’ll receive our thanks and occasional emails and Natural News newsletters!
- Come to our benefit concerts, lectures, and exhibitions!
- Donate money to us! We are a 501(c)(3) charity.
- For the following things, you can ask for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate things you don’t need that we do (see list below).Donate services to help us upgrade our infrastructure.Send us gift cards for local hardware stores.Sponsor events in the Widow Jane Mine or elsewhere on the Snyder Estate.Record a scene, music video, or album in the Widow Jane Mine
Here are some services & goods that would definitely help us out!
- Structural Engineers (for the barn & “pig barn”)
- Landscapers / arborists
- Road resurfacers
- Rummage removers
- Art curators
- Grant seekers and writers