The CHHS is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) educational organization, run on a shoestring – sometimes on the aglet of a shoestring!
We gladly accept volunteers for work on the site, even off season.
We also gladly accept donations: monetary, service, and material!
Here are some ways to help us out:
- Become a member! You’ll receive our thanks and occasional emails and Natural News newsletters!
- Come to our benefit concerts, lectures, and exhibitions!
- Donate money to us! We are a 501(c)(3) charity.
- For the following things, you can ask for details at email@example.com
- Donate things you don’t need that we do (see list below)
- Donate services to help us upgrade our infrastructure
- Send us gift cards for local hardware stores
- Sponsor events in the Widow Jane Mine or elsewhere on the Snyder Estate
- Record a scene, music video, or album in the Widow Jane Mine
Here are some services & goods that would definitely help us out!
- Structural Engineers (for the barn & “pig barn”)
- Landscapers / arborists
- Road resurfacers
- Rummage removers
- Art curators
- Grant seekers and writers