2021 is still in a pandemic, but the Century House will be putting on some socially distanced outdoor events and even hold our concerts again in the Widow Jane Mine. We’re watching pandemic guidelines , but right now the audience limit is at 250.
This schedule will be changing and clarifying! Check back here for the definitive list!
- Sunday February 21st, 2pm: Michael Hollis Concert: live streamed from the Century House Music Room. (postponed from the 7th due to snow)
- Saturday April 24th, 10am-2pm: Spring Clean up day! Help us get ready for the upcoming season! Rain date: May 8th.
- Sunday May 9th, 1pm: Opening Day and Socially distanced Geology walk
- Sunday June 27, 3PM: Charming Disaster, folk-gothy ballads and tales suitable for under the earth.
- Tuesday, July 6th 7-9PM: Høly River and Natasha, Music in the Mine.
- Weekend July 10/11 10am-4pm: CHHS Traditional Arts Festival with local traditional crafts, demonstrations and music
- Thursday-Friday July 15-16, 7pm, Sat July 17, 3pm: Murder Cafe presents Mystery In The Mine! A murder mystery with local historical figures.
- Saturday July 31, 3pm Taiko Masala returns for the 30th time!
- Saturday August 7th 3pm: Blue Museum with alternative folk rock!
- Saturday August 21, 3:00pm & 6:30pm : Two performances of Dzieci Theatre’s MAKBET, powerful theatre in a dramatic setting
- Sunday August 22: Lara Hope & the Ark-Tones and The Restless Age
- Weekend August 28/29, 3pm: Elizabeth Clark’s Earth Opera “Seeds Under Nuclear Winter” with Mamalama, Andes Manta, Catskill Mountain Gamelan and more.
- Sunday, Sept 5th: Last official Museum Day
- Sunday, Sept 12 3PM: 30th Subterranean Poetry Festival, curated by Chris Funkhouser
- Sunday Sept 19th: Ami Madelaine
- Weekend September 25/26: Sun & Stone festival
- Saturday, October 30: Halloween
There are a number of events that are probable or possible but not scheduled yet!
|Walk & Talk|