2021 is still in a pandemic, but the Century House will be streaming concerts, and putting on some socially distanced outdoor events until we’re allowed to go back to our concerts in the Widow Jane Mine.
This schedule will be changing and clarifying! Check back here for the definitive list!
- Sunday February 21st, 2pm: Michael Hollis Concert: live streamed from the Century House Music Room. (postponed from the 7th due to snow)
- Saturday April 24th, 10am-2pm: Spring Clean up day! Help us get ready for the upcoming season! Rain date: May 8th.
- Sunday May 9th, 1pm: Opening Day and Socially distanced Geology walk
- Sunday June 27, 3PM: Charming Disaster, folk-gothy ballads and tales suitable for under the earth.
- Weekend July 10/11: CHHS Traditional Arts Festival with local traditional crafts, demonstrations and music
- Thursday-Friday July 15-16, 7pm, Sat July 17, 3pm: Murder Cafe presents Murder In The Mine! A murder mystery with local historical figures.
- Saturday July 31, 3pm Taiko Masala returns for the 30th time!
- Friday August 6th, 6:30pm: COSMAL, ambient duo in the mine.
- Saturday August 21, 3:00pm & 6:30pm :Two performances of Dzieci Theatre’s MAKBET, powerful theatre in a dramatic setting
- Sunday August 22: Lara Hope & the Ark-Tones and The Restless Age
- Weekend August 28/29, 3pm: Elizabeth Clark’s Earth Opera “Seeds Under Nuclear Winter” with Mamalama, Andes Manta, Catskill Mountain Gamelan and more.
- Sunday, Sept 5th: Last official Museum Day
- Sunday, Sept 12 3PM: 30th Subterranean Poetry Festival, curated by Chris Funkhouser
- Weekend September 25/26: Sun & Stone festival
- Saturday, October 30: Halloween
There are a number of events that are probable or possible but not scheduled yet!
|Walk & Talk|